Autonomie's flagship project Freedom2Choose starts back on Saturday 14th of October. A Visit Us Day, young people with additional needs can also join us to find out more about the social programme as well as take part in ice breaker activities and arts and crafts.
Suitable for 16 to-25-year-olds, Freedom2Choose will run from Saturday 14 October to Saturday 16 of December and offer young people the chance to participate in a range of workshops, activities, and learning experiences.
The aims of the programme are as follows:
- Fitness and Wellbeing
- Listening Skills
- Cyber Safety
- Personal Safety
- Healthy Eating
- Good Mental/Physical Health
- Compromising/Independent Living
All activities in Finaghy Youth Resource Centre will be from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm - outing information will be confirmed closer to the dates
All members are asked to make a voluntary contribution of £3.00 per week.
- Increase confidence
- Ability to choose activities
- Keeping safe when out and about
- Using social media effectively
- Building appropriate/safe relationships
- Looking after mental health